With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
The Application Consultant brings specific technical knowledge about the application and applies it to the implementation for a specific customer. The Application Consultant will participate in the design, development, installation, implementation, and upgrade of an application. The application may be an existing Teradata application such as Demand Chain Management, or a Teradata custom developed application such as a web dashboard, an Aster Data Application, Hadoop Application, or an ISV application. The Application Consultant provides leadership in utilizing a defined application methodology to integrate the application into the customer environment. The Application Consultant also provides application proof of concept and benchmarking services to prove the viability of new technology solutions to our clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility：
· Responsible for data business statistics as required.
· Responsible for business model development and maintenance
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of business interface
· Prepare and preprocess business data
· Prepare relevant delivery documents
· Bachelor's Science Degree or equivalent experience
· At least 3 years of relevant experience
· Familiar with Telecommunications business
· Proficient in SQL
· Independent development of data model to support application system data requirements
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent document writing ability
· Teradata related work experience preferred